cookie crumbs...

lots of blah-blahs that come across my mind every now and then...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

so much for a surprise...

after one and half year in England... i finally decided to go and visit home.. yippeeee!!!! ^_^

after monitoring all travel agents from half around the globe to find the cheapest price for my 12-hour flight from Heathrow to Jakarta *gaaaaaa, i'm dreading it!!*... i plucked up some courage to book a return ticket leaving on 12 April... and i got this idea to make it a surprise visit... yea yeaa, probably some of you think it's lame, but i'm actually kinda into some of those lame stuffs... ^_^

anyway... i managed not to blab about it until 2 weeks before the D-day, except to Tita and Haddi... hey, they're my best friends, i HAVE to tell them... oh yeah, and i also told all the people i know here in London... and Bournemouth... and... oh well, i guess it wasn't so much of a secret to begin with...

h o w e v e r... i should've thought of calling the credit card company not to call up my Dad, cause i used his credit card to buy the ticket (heey, i'm still a student... officially has no income whatsoever) and the over-cautious Citibank had to phone my Dad and asked him whether he had bought something from lastminute.com...

so there i was... on the phone when my Dad called me, trying to think up a reasonable excuse why would i spent over 500 pound from a website which sells tickets, and holiday packages....

after my failed effort by telling him that i booked tickets for all my classmates to see the Lion King musical, i finally spilled him the truth...

when my Dad said that he wouldnt tell anyone that i was comin home so it'd still be surprise for the rest of my family... i didnt really believe him.... i mean, cmon, he lives with my mum... and my mum has this super vision that can see right through a person if he/she is keeping a secret...

but that's okay... now i'm just too excited to be comin home soon to even worry about whether everybody's gonna be surprised or not.... heck, i'm sure some of them have forgotten about me already... buhuhuhuu...

anyway... 7 days and counting... i'll be in a place with a constant temperature of 35 degree Celcius everyday!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... eat that Londoners!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home