cookie crumbs...

lots of blah-blahs that come across my mind every now and then...

Thursday, February 19, 2004

My First Post

the first thing that came into my mind when i decided to create this blog was... i have to think up a name for the URL, the name of the blog, and its content...

i had already given a thought about it, as i want to make this blog as some kind of a journal... which practically acts as a mean of a diary... so, at least i already had one question answered....

i picked 'cookie crumbs' as a name of the site.... because... well, coz cookie crumbs are somethin which are leftovers from the cookies that has already been eaten... and that is exactly wut most of my writings would be in this blog... leftovers from my mind as a residue from my over-used brain...

hehehe... not the kinda stuff you look forward to actually.... but hey, who gives a shit anyway.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home