cookie crumbs...

lots of blah-blahs that come across my mind every now and then...

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A Love Letter

Dear love,

I’m writing this letter to let you know that I’m gonna stop lovin you… I’m gonna stop feelin those butterflies in my stomach every time I see you… I’m gonna stop smiling to myself every time I remember our times together… I’m gonna stop counting every seconds whenever we’re apart… I’m gonna stop keeping your messages in my phones… I’m gonna stop saving all of your emails… I’m gonna stop listening to songs that remind me of you… I’m gonna stop feeling that I’m the luckiest woman alive whenever I’m with you… I’m gonna stop letting you get into my life so deep that I can’t let go… I’m gonna stop having you as the reason for me to get up in the morning, to survive in the day, and to sleep in the evening… I’m gonna stop you from being the most important part of my life…

I thought you were the man I always dreamed about… but I let the dream go…

Goodbye…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home